- Developing islamic leaders of the future
The Mission :
- Making akhlaqul karimah as a habit
- Creating a leadership learning environment
- Exploring the children's potentials
- To become the leading islamic school with a global vision
THE VALUES WE EMBED IN OUR STUDENTS MIND :
The International Insight :
- Using English in the teaching/learning process.
- International methodology.
- Ready to face the globalization era with deep cultural and Islamic roots.
- Problem solving oriented.
- Good communication.
- Cultural awareness.
The Islamic Values :
- Recognize and love Allah SWT and His Prophet Muhammad SAW.
- Understanding the true meaning of sholat and what the Al-quran surah/verses imply.
- Living in an Islamic Life based on Al-quran and Hadits.
- Devoted Moslem with good morals.
- Proud of being a Moslem.
- Role model citizens.
- Highly-disciplined individuals.
- Appreciative and respectful to others.
~ Space Iklan ~
17 August 2016
We commemorated the17 August with many competition.
Kindergarten Embun Pagi Islamic School had Hajj Manasik in school. We introduced the students about
Islamic New Year, 1 Muharram 1438 H
Embun Pagi Islamic School celebrated islamic new year, 1 Muharram 1438 H. We started the Islamic New
Idul Adha 1437 H
Idul Adha 1437 H in Embun Pagi Islamic School introduced students to remember about prophet Ibrahim